This week we have been working hard to get our Assembly and Yr 2 Mass ready.
We have been working on these to present at our Assembly on Friday. We have discovered that presenting our information can be tricky when working in a group. Although our presentations are all different we have all learnt;
- how to identify the main parts of a story
- how to do a sequenced retell
- that we all have a choice to help others and be more like the Samaritan
- what makes a good friend
- how important it is to have a script before recording
- what good group learning can look, sound and feel like
- it’s okay to make mistakes it is all part of being a good learner
- we can use apps many different ways
We really enjoyed making these, even when we had some false starts!